Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Lovely day at Harrogate yesterday

I visited the Home and Gift Trade fair at Harrogate yesterday and had a very good day.  The highlight of my day was at LONG LAST I actually managed to meet the gorgeous Barry from Terramundi!  For 7 long years I have spoken to this lovely man.  He has always been professional and gives 100%, actually no I mean 200%, to his enthusiasm and commitment to the company.  His customer service is exceptional and it was fantastic to see him representing the business alongside Darius (the big boss - who incidentally is also a very nice man....In fact, I can only say good things about Terramundi and everyone who is part of it!!  I admire them all!!)

I also managed to get to put a face to the name of a  lovely Twitter friend Becky who runs DOTS AND SPOTS (https://twitter.com/dotsandspotsbiz).  She was having a great show.  Not difficult there, with all her lovely stuff!  Lovely to meet you too Becky. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention - lovely to meet you too! Drowning in orders here - but shouldn't complain!

    ReplyDelete

Comments:

Facebook Badge