Monday, May 24, 2010

Hello Friends

Hello to all our friends and followers.  Why not let us know what you think of our stuff?  Comment on our posts, place your vote about our site (right column), join us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.  Whichever you choose to do, we'd love to hear more feedback from you.  Let us know if you like something, if you dislike something, if something isn't quite right or if something we do works well.  If you have ordered from us in the past, let us know what you think about the item, or service you received.  We do hope your response will be good, but we are open to positive criticism too....after all we want you to come back to us again and again.

3 comments:

  1. I love this site. It's easy to navigate. Good design although the yellow is a bit bright for me but that's because I get migraines with bright colours! But what I really like is that it's so much more than a shop. It feels really connected with the local community. Well done and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I THINK YOUR SITE IS GREAT BUT I THINK IF IT'S
    POSSIBLE PLEASE CAN YOU PUT CLUB PENGUINS LINK TO IT.THAT WOULD BE GREAT!!!!
    AL AGE 9

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for these comments. Marysia, I AM sorry that we have brought on your migraines..I DO hope you will continue to check our site out when your feeling good!! I'll let you know if we change our colours though.

    Al - Thanks for your comment. Looks like you are a big Club Penguin Fan! At the moment, we are really only linking to sites that are Baby and Toddler related, but maybe we'll consider in teh future. - Thanks again, Tina

    ReplyDelete

Comments:

Facebook Badge